Link Transit will be offering FREE and accessible shuttle busses between the Park and Shopko every 15 minutes starting at 8pm.
Walla Walla Avenue will be closed around 10PM & Shuttles will be staged inside the park for exit after the fireworks and symphony performances. The roads will be reopened at this time.
Shuttle returns to Shopko will begin when the fireworks are over, and run until approximately 11:30pm.
Motorhomes will be prohibited in Walla Walla Point Park for those NOT camping over night this year due to the high numbers anticipated.
- Town Toyota south parking lot opens at Noon. $5 for the day.
- Walla Walla Point Park will only be used by staff, volunteers, vendors, bands & symphony
- Lowes parking lot (only in designated areas – as they are open for business until 6PM)
Other Transportation Options:
- A Cab 509-886-4222
- AC Checker 509-663-TAXI (509-663-8294) or online at www.acchecker.net
- Apple City Taxi 509-662-2126
- Wenatchee Taxi 509-663-7799